Global financial expert to headline Ethiopia Banking Leaders’ Lunch
One of the world’s foremost authorities on digital banking is set to share his insights on Ethiopia’s banking industry at an upcoming Banking Leaders’ Lunch in Addis Ababa.
Brian Lande, director of the Silicon Valley based consultancy firm, Berkeley Research Group, will present an overview of digital banking priorities and trends relevant to the local banking market with many of the country’s top bankers in attendance.
The lunch will be hosted by Fintan Byrne, CEO of CR2, a leading global banking software company, at the Sheraton Addis, on Tuesday, 6th February 2018, at 1pm.
“While Ethiopian banks are experiencing tremendous growth and opportunities, challenges do remain,” said Byrne.
“Brian really understands these market-level issues and how banks in similar markets have overcome them. All of these issues are experienced by banks in other emerging markets and directly relate to profitable growth this year,” Byrne added.
Topics under discussion during the Banking Leaders’ Lunch will include:
- Fee generation – identifying drivers that can increase fees in light of the existing cap on lending and increase in deposit interest allowance
- Financial inclusion, remittances and payments
- Banking responses to population and economic growth
- How do you successfully change a traditional bank to a more digitally enabled bank?
- What distinguishes the digital transformation leaders - what makes them so good?
The Banking Leaders’ Lunch is a by invitation-only event.
Please confirm your attendance by emailing event co-ordinator, Eileen O’Neill at email@example.com